With all this COVID-19 craziness, I started a daily practice that I LOVE and that is to start each day with 3 things I am grateful for.
Challenge yourself to not repeat and come up with brand new things each day.
This daily habit shifts you into such a great mindset to start the day and makes practicing gratitude a habit that can truly make all the difference!
After all, kindness and gratitude are contagious too! ❤️
Want to join me?
Well I’ve got a free gratitude decal SVG for you to download and use! This makes it even more fun and reminds you to do this habit each day when you go to brush your teeth.
Creating this gratitude mirror decal is a super beginner-friendly project that your kids can do as well if you’re looking for a great quarantine activity today 😉
How to Make a Gratitude Mirror Decal:
Download the decal below then watch this video walking you through exactly how to make it! (includes instructions for Cricut, Silhouette and ScanNCut users)
I’ve also included written steps below for you to refer back to after watching the step-by-step video.
- Download our gratitude mirror decal SVG (personal use only).
- Upload to your cutting software.
- Make sure dimensions are locked and resize to 5” width.
- (Design Space Only) Select all and “attach”
- Place vinyl in top left corner of your cutting mat and cut on the vinyl setting.
- Weed your decal.
- Apply transfer tape and burnish.
- Make sure decal comes off with transfer tape then place back on the backing and take to your mirror for application.
- Fold down the backing about 1/2 inch at the top and tape the decal on to your mirror using painter’s tape.
- Slowly remove the backing as you smooth the decal on to the mirror’s surface.
- Burnish well then remove the transfer tape to reveal your decal!
- Each day write in 3 things you’re grateful for using a dry erase marker and simply wipe off to erase and repeat the next day 🙂
Looking for more ideas to fill your time during COVID-19 social distancing?
Get access to our Free SVG Library!
Sign up & get the secret password sent to your inbox!