Don’t you hate it when you see a million Cricut project ideas on Pinterest or blogs and then when you go to want to make something, you instantly go blank?
Well, that totally happens to me too! So, I wanted to create a roundup of some amazing Cricut project ideas that you can refer to if you ever need inspiration
All of them link to tutorials that you can follow and adapt to whatever design you would like – check out all our free SVG designs here.
1. DIY Glitter Dipped Mug
2. Make your own shirt with HTV
3. Reverse canvas home decor sign
Or if you want a quicker version with supplies you probably already have, check out this version.
4. How to make gift tags with a Cricut
5. Create your own planner stickers
…or if you are super artsy you can hand draw your own like this:
Don’t miss this freebie!
Make sure you download the printable PDF that contains even more ideas and room for you to add your own from our Free Resource Library.
6. Make an etched wine bottle with your Cricut
7. Cricut wedding decor ideas
8. DIY Welcome Mat
9. Oversized Wall Prints
10. How to Create a Wall decal with Your Cricut
11. DIY Leather Keychain Tutorial
12. Personalized Tumbler
13. Monogrammed Rain Boots
14. Cricut Made Cake Topper Tutorial
15. Homemade Christmas Ornaments Using a Cricut
16. Make a Custom Greeting Card in Minutes for Any Occassion
17. DIY Organization Labels
18. Car Decal Tutorial
19. Canvas Banners with a Cricut
20. Baby Headbands
21. Creative Vinyl Nail Art
22. Custom Pillow Cases
23. Temporary Tattoos
24. Home Decor
25. DIY Farmhouse Sign
She ordered this white vinyl decal from Etsy, but you could create your own with one of our designs! (via Uncommon Designs)
26. Paper Flowers
27. Party Banners
28. Dollar Tree Hack: DIY Farmhouse Dishes
Hope you enjoyed this list of Cricut project ideas and tutorials! They are great inspiration for how you can put our free svg files to use in SO many different ways. What are you excited to try?
Get access to our Free SVG Library!
Sign up & get the secret password sent to your inbox!